I had wayyy too much fun taking an entire thrifting-therapy day last Saturday. I bought a couple dresses and a couch... No big. Yes a whole entire couch! YAY! lol. So after going through much trouble all week I was able to finally retrieve my prize.
I am extremely proud of myself because I rented and drove a mini van, and had the couch loaded up...then unloaded (by myself) and returned the truck! Go me.
I had to use two high chairs to get the thing out, because vans don't come with ramps. (Who knew?)
Pictures of it in it's new setting coming soon.
Love these! They are like green jade-ish jolly ranchers.
Bought this dress!
No. Not these old school Jordanche built-in overalls
Loved this peplum dress, but it didn't fit.
This is clearly only a side view for a reason.
I really liked this dress! I bought it.. and its going to be rather warm due to it's 100% pure Polyester essence. Yikes.
This was really cute! But also way too big. Oh well.
For $0.25 I should have tried to find someone to wear it right?
St. Vincent de Paul, 4686 Rockbridge Rd. Stone Mountain, Ga
Here is Tuesday's outfit.
This is me at Goodwill... trying on more clothes of course
- Western buttondown -Goodwill
- Obi belt/wrap belt-Sugga's Thrift Boutique
- Wide strap color block sandals-Target ($7 and Target did that!)
- B & W "paint splash" skirt- Goodwill
Yesterday I was feeling kinda colorful...kinda. It was one of those days where I
"Went for it" but then suddenly changed my mind. Haha!
- Beige pumps- Shoeland
- Tank-Cititrendz (go there, get basics)
- Red & gold beaded layer necklace- 99 Warehouse
- Vintage green "JCpenny" skirt- St. Vincent de Paul Thriftstore (A new favorite)