Friday, February 7, 2014

Thrifted OOTD: Fur vest + Vintage Georgia Bulldogs sweatshirt

Stop the presses! An outfit post! I finally got it together and I snapped a couple of photos of my thrifty outfit for today's tasks. I wanted to be "sporty" and warm. That was the goal....


 


This is my favorite and very first sweatshirt purchase. 
It's a kid's vintage Georgia Bulldogs sweatshirt purchased from my favorite Goodwill in Atlanta. 
I chose not to wear it up to this point, because I could tell it's been kept a collectible item. 
But ...I mean it is a sweatshirt and I have been missing Georgia so much lately. 



Georgia Bulldogs sweatshirt-Goodwill, Atlanta
black suede pants-Unique Thrift, Brooklyn 
reversible faux fur vest-Goodwill, Atlanta
winter boots- $10 shop in Brooklyn
accessories-beauty supply
glasses-Coastal


Here's a collage I made with prices for a pretty comparable outfit. 
I'm sure you wouldn't have to buy the Net-a-Porter sueded leggings though. :)


A vintage Georgia or collegiate sweatshirt shouldn't be too hard to find either. 
As a matter of fact an awesome thrifter who attended my very own alma mater (GO PETRELS! LOL) sells collegiate and pro sports paraphernalia online. Check out Grandmama's Closet from Joey Braxton. 





Have a great weekend guys! 
I'm going to go enjoy this sun while it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment