Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Styling Ideas

Summer weather is just around the corner for some of us and already sizzling some of our soles. The weather we are experiencing in London today is absolutely less than desirable, but not off season. 
Despite the weather I'm dreaming up some summer styling ideas for Shop Thriftionary's latest vintage items.

This look features Thriftionary's 90s suede leather skirt with a side slit. This highwaisted leather skirt  is perfect paired with a crop top or a bralette. Ooo or one of those cute wrap tops I want!
 This is my favorite outfit inspiration set! It features the recently listed bleach dyed denim jacket with floral appliqué. I love this outfit because this is the type of summer outfit I'm looking forward to here in London. It's not quite warm enough to be out here in shorts and crop tops yet, so this is perfect for one of those breezy, cool sunny days ahead. 

 Get these 100% cotton sage green eyelet shorts while you can! I love the scalloped hem and paisley shaped eyelets on these. I'm wondering why I'm not keeping these actually because you won't see me in jeans around July if I can help it.  
I love these highwaisted jeans with white rope accents featured in this set! They are pretty long making them perfect for cuffing or pairing with a cute espadrille wedge. 

I hope summertime is on its way to you! 
Wishing you some gorgeous sunny days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment